DAS Fleet: Driver's Responsibility
So you've had an accident and are wondering what you need to do:
On the scene –
- Refer to Accident Procedures in glove box.
Once back to your work location -
- Report to your supervisor any injuries that you, or any other state employee who was with you, received.
- Refer to General Letter #115 to make certain that you have complied with all driver responsibilities.
- Complete our writable PDF Accident Report and email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of accident (copy your supervisor).
- If DAS vehicle was towed from the scene inform Fleet of its location: (860) 713-5160.
Within three days -
- Bring vehicle to closest Fleet Operations garage for inspection/repair.
- Review with supervisor if a substitute vehicle will be needed.