Supplier Diversity (Set-Aside)
The Office of Supplier Diversity, formerly the Set Aside Program, primary focus is to improve economic opportunities for the State‘s Small And Minority Businesses. Using improved management procedures, the office has shortened the time needed to secure certification while reducing the amount and type of detailed business data required for applicants.
The Office of Supplier Diversity:
- Serves as primary liaison for small vendors seeking state procurement opportunities,
- Recruit and certify small, women, minority and disabled-owned businesses to participate in the Set-Aside Program
- Measures the states success as it relates to SBE/MBE spending
- Matchmaking viable-growth oriented SBE/MBE businesses with purchasing/contracting opportunities
- Advocate for Small Business Enterprises working within the state procurement process
SBE/MBE looking to do business with the State of Connecticut will find a government that is customer-friendly and looking to do business with the Small/Minority Business community.
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY INFO AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED OR RECERTIFIED
SBE/MBE (Set-Aside) Certification/Recertification Application
SBE/MBE Company Directory Search
Search for SBE/MBE companies, view certificates, certificate history, company ownership and contract information.
Small/Minority Business Compliance Program
State Agency Compliance Reports
Political Subdivision Compliance Reports
Useful Small Business Resources
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Links to SBE/MBE Related Statutes
Click Here to Contact Us