Learn How to Create and Manage your own DAS Business Account and Company Profile!
Recently it has become a requirement of DAS/Procurement Services that suppliers and potential suppliers create a Business Network Account (BizNet) and add your company profile into our BizNet system.
The BizNet system allows suppliers to maintain and manage their own business account and profile information, such as contact names, business address, email address and much more. As of October 1, 2011 vendors will also be able to upload Affidavits and Non Discrimination forms through your company BizNet account.
To create a BizNet account (You need to have a valid email address):
1. Login to BizNet at this location: https://www.biznet.ct.gov/AccountMaint/Login.aspx
2. Select the link “Create New Account” (Continue through all the screens until completed)
Once you have created your account, you then create your company profile.
To create Your Company Profile (You must be logged into BizNet)
1. From the BizNet Menu select “CT Procurement”
2. From the CT Procurement Menu select “Company Information”
3. Select “Add Another Company”
4. Continue through all the screens until competed. Note: When entering your Company Identification Number, if the BizNet system recognizes your Company Identification Number, please contact Procurement Services at 860-713-5095 for assistance.